Monday 17 August 2015

Safe place

Hi all, glad to announce I had a good day today. The kind of day where I felt happy with my own company which is very rare.  I didn't do much, I count these kind of days as my 'day off'.
When i say day off I mean my head has been quiet and used this time to relax and do nothing. I usually stay in my bubble which is my flat. I've had a nap without putting on an alarm, a nice relaxing bath, a box set marathon and cuddles with my cat.
I think it's just as important to use good days for rest as much as for getting stuff done :)
Living with a mental health issue is hard so why not treat yourself to some much needed self healing?
It's like the times when you feel like 'I wish the world would stop for a bit so I can have a rest and time to catch up' if you need that why should you feel bad for creating that as close as you can?
Some people have said to me on a number of occasions 'you live in your own little world' my answer?  Why yes I do, it's nice, wanna come with me? Hehe :)

Hope you are all well, take a break, have a kitkat chunky as it's a bit more satisfying ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment