Tuesday 25 August 2015

Cry baby

Hi all, it's ok to cry you know. It means you care. Those little drops of water rolling down your cheeks are memories and feelings leaving your body.
Sometimes we cry for no reason and that's ok too, maybe it's a reminder that even though you may feel numb that there is still a heart inside that loves.
I heard a quote once from gerard way (my one true love lol) 'it's ok to love something too much as long as it's real to you'. Very true. Even though people with bpd feel things more intensely and it can be overwhelming I find it nice to think that when we love it is the kind you see on romantic films, who wouldn't want a bit of that?
Bringing me to the side subject of relationships, the romantic kind. I don't know about you but I don't think people love like they used to. Everyone dreams of the silver screen kind but when it's handed to them on a silver plate they shy away from us. My theory? They don't either want or deserve it.
I have experienced the movie romance so I know it exists, it is out there its just very hard to find. However putting your all into something can be dangerous as if it ends it will take a piece of you with it. But is a relationship worth being in if you're not going to put everything that you are into it?
To be honest a it all comes down to the age old question, answer honestly,no wrong answer; is it better to have loved and lost than to never love at all? ......

1 comment:

  1. They've all* been.
    (Had to correct that...)
    -Tessa

    ReplyDelete