Saturday 15 August 2015

First post

Hi all this is an experiment to start with, I want to keep identities of myself and others private so will use alias'

My name is borderline, I have been diagnosed with bpd and currently attending therapy and im on medication. Mental health is much more publicly known about now but not many people realise just how much it can affect a person's life. I currently don't work but do volunteer a few hours a week with a local charity.
Anyone viewing this blog most likely has a mental health issue or knows someone who does (assuming this as you probably searched for this kind of content).
I would like to share my experiences and an insight to my day to day life, obviously there will be good and bad days so I will put trigger warnings and description where I belive it is appropriate.
 (Trigger warnings are a warning of content that may upset readers or 'trigger' a readers own psychological difficulties. If anyone wishes to comment on any of my posts please keep this in mind with what you write).
Any feed back or suggestions would be helpful :)    would this kind of blog be helpful to anyone?
Keep smiling guys. Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment